Viking Hunter Companion Bracelets - Premium Stainless Steel Bracelet
Inspired by Viking Mythology and crafted with a unique design, these one of a kind Viking Bracelets shine with power and strength.
Any one of our Unique Viking Bracelets are also perfect as a unique gift for that friend or loved one who's all about Vikings, so they can wear it for any occasion.
Pick Your Viking Hunter...
Fenrir - The Wolf
Fenrir represents savagery that ultimately cannot be controlled, even by the gods. The Wolf is widely recognized as a symbol of wild ferocity.
Berserker - The Bear
“Berserker” is composed of “Ber” and “Serk” and considered to originally mean “the warrior wearing bearskin”, symbolising a fierce warrior with exceptional power.
Orn - The Eagle
The eagle in Norse culture is a symbol of freedom and strength. To the Norsemen the eagle was seen as an inspiration during battle.
Jörmungandr - The Dragon
An ideal example of an ouroboros (a norse symbol for the eternal life cycle) symbolising life, death and then rebirth.
Features + Benefits
- Made from Premium Stainless steel
- Perfect for Every Day Wear
- Sweatproof, Waterproof and Heat Resistant
- Super Durable and Reinforced Steel Clasp
- Sizes Available - 19cm, 21cm and 23cm
- Material - 316L Marine Grade Stainless Steel
Sizing Guide - Which bracelet length should you buy?
1. Use a tape or cord, wrap it around your wrist and mark the end point.
2. Lay it out and simply use a ruler to determine the length.
3. We recommend that you get a bracelet that is longer than your wrist measurement to give yourself some breathing room.
So for example, if your wrist measured 19cm, do not get the 19cm bracelet as it will be too tight. Get the 21cm or 23cm for a nicer fit.
✅ 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
✅ FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!...6 - 10 days!
✅ Priority Dispatch 24/48hrs Available at Checkout
✅ 100'S OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS!